- Date: December 5, 2023
- Time: 09:00 – 10:15 (NL) 10.00-11.15 (EEST FI)
- Location: Online via Teams Meeting
Under the theme “AI in Mobility and Logistics: Exploring Challenges and Opportunities,” we intend to explore the influence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on mobility and logistics. Our goal is not only to foster an informative discussion but also to provide insights through brief introductions to AI in both the Netherlands and Finland, linked to use cases. We invite you to join us for an engaging exploration of this topic.
- Short introduction on AI developments in the Netherlands – Max Schreuder at Connekt/ITS Netherland followed by case studies of:
- Boen Groothoff & Vishruth Krishnan, City of Amsterdam – Case Study Crowd Monitoring System
- Short introduction on AI developments in Finland – Marko Forsblom CEO ITS Finland followed by case studies of:
- Tapio Levä, Head of Data & AI Business, Telia Finland – TBA
- Juho Kostiainen, Project Manager, Mobility Lab Helsinki – the city’s testbed for smart mobility
- Q&A and Wrap up
This webinar is a collaboration between ITS Finland and ITS Netherlands/Connekt & Smart Mobility Embassy, the international label of Connekt. It marks the second webinar in a series of Finnish & Dutch online and live meetings, including future live events such as Intertraffic Amsterdam (April 2024) and ITS World Congress Dubai (September 2024).
We look forward to your participation in this enlightening exploration of AI in Mobility and Logistics.
ITS Finland, ITS Netherlands
For more information or questions, please do not hesitate to contact
- Alex Gyllenbögel: email@example.com
We look forward to having you attend the event!